Thursday, March 24, 2011

Confession: 23rd of March Look



Olay sunscreen 
Prestige eyebrow set.
STILA Cosmetics' Lip and cheek stain in Acai Crush
Eos lip balm in honeysuckle
Nars Lippies in Terre de feu
Johnsons and Johnson's loose (baby) powder

i know, i dont really look special or anything "Va-va-voom" here but still would like to share this very simple look with a kick thanks to Nars and Stila for their respective miracle products. 

Loved how the stila cheek stain looked natural on me.
(TIP: if you think we have the same skin color then this product is definitely a MUST-HAVE)

Nars Lippies has always been dependable for adding spark or "kick" to a simple look. And still not over the fact that it's my perfect red lippies. It's my perfect tricky color (you can look sophisticated with it, sexy, serious, fun- it all just depends on how you wear and match it with your over-all makeup), it's very rich not to mention that the texture is just AMAZIIIING.

Was running zoooper late that all i can afford to do infront of the mirror was brush my hair and line my brows (Recently massacred my brows so can't really leave the house without fixing it if i dont want to look stupid hehehe). So while on the road, just put all of those products i've mentioned above (one at a time, of course) and then brush my brows again (might do an Obsession entry about my brows, kidding).

So what do you guys think? Is it a bravo or a blah?

Love and Peace,
Pattieta

3 comments:

  1. Well I think you look pretty and you have fabulous brows! I like the minimal eye makeup with red lips, always such a good combination!

    - Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    love your makeup! :)

    stephanie
    http://www.rocktheboatandbreaktherules.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice makeup - very fresh and glowing! I love Nars cosmetics too:)
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...