Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Obsession: Smokey eyes


Obviously my eyes are very uneven, well they're not twins but cousins like everybody's eyebrows (thank you sean stevenson- Laura Mercier's Regional Training Manager for teaching me that, i need not to worry every single day on what else to do to even out my brows and well-- eyes).

Well this was actually taken last month. I played around the camera while waiting for my friend (of 17 years and counting) to pick me up. We went out to check the night life after months of hibernating.

Smokey black eyes + Barely there blush + nude pink lippies.

Let me know what you guys think about this look, is it a bravo or a blah?

Love and Peace,
Pattieta

4 comments:

  1. following ur lovely blog xx

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Lena Ker im a fan of your artworks!!! everything is just divine! thanks for dropping by :)

    @twinfashionblog.com: thank you :) followed yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the smokey eyes with the light pink lips. you look gorgeous.

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...