Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obsession: Nars' Stage Beauty


Ever since I started wearing this beautiful thing here (check this post). I fell in love with how it gave my eye a different glow. I could skip putting on eyeliner, which means less 10 minutes on my makeup routine, just a mascara to finish my eye makeup and I’m off to blush, lippies and I’m done.

Well shimmer on your eyes during the day isn’t really the best eye makeup if you’re just going to school or work, I mean it’s more advisable to wear it at night right? But this is different. It is a shimmer but not over-done if you put the right amount and what I love about this is you can actually control it unlike other shimmer shadows out there. The pigments are just soooo fine, you will want to marry it.


If you’re going to use it at night feel free to apply it more than once but in the morning or for a day look, one application is good to go.

Everyone should try it to appreciate the wonder it could do for your eyes.

Have you tried it? Let me know. So what do you think of it blah or bravo?

Love and Peace,
Pattieta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...