Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Confession: Mood shifts to Street




Another safe look playing with neutrals. However, i really love it because it looks very street to me.

It looks very comfortable (in fact it was), organic (must be the wood ensembles), and cute (but not sweet cute). It is also very light for the eyes to look at, it is not complicated at all. More to that, it is for real light to wear too.

The white loose top (which i borrowed from my mom), leggings (P400 or $8), gladiator wedge (P450 or $9, not sure with this one but it's that or less than that amount); all pieces are cheap (obviously) but put together properly- this look finds its way to exude an everyday street look that is not trashy at all right? Plus the fact that it also takes a couple of years off to my age. Seriously. This mix of pieces actually faked my age, unintentionally, thank goodness!

I think the kick of this look should be attributed to the accessories, since white top and black leggings are not only safe but it's a classic look everyone can pull off, i mean, accessories are your last resort to make it your own and put your character into it.

So, what do you guys think? Is it a blah or bravo? Let me know.

Love and Peace,
Pattieta

2 comments:

  1. I love the wedge, ate Pattie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keigh :) it's super cheap, not more than 500 though I forgot how much exactly haha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...