Thursday, March 15, 2012

Obsession: Pattie's cause for Poppy and the City

To all of my friends,

I would like to take a time off being Poppy Pringle and talk to everyone through this post as Pattie/Pattieta/Pat.

The very main reason for putting up this blog is to share information and help not only my friends but anyone who comes and reads my blog-- appreciate makeup/cosmetics in a way that it would help them feel more confident and good about themselves. 

This post is not going to be about makeup but still intact with the main purpose and goal of this blog, "Share information and Help". I would like to ask all of you to help raise awareness on Kony2012 and for his arrest.

Kindly click on Kony2012 to pledge your support. Do not forget to watch the video to understand this concern more.



In advance, i would like to thank all of those who would pledge and invite their friends to pledge as well. I would also like to express my appreciation for all of you who share information and help through their  vanity kits-- some people may call us vain for always wanting to look decent presentable but little do they know how vanity or being vain can do a lot in sharing information and helping. I know you come here to read a post about makeup and/or a tutorial and i also know that you will pledge and help raise awareness on Kony2012

Thank you for your time.

Raise your drinks for being vain,
Pattie/Pattieta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...