Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hot or Not: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer


If i have to describe the kind of relationship that we have, then it's the platonic kind. We are somewhere between friends and lovers and from time to time we dont know each other but i stick around because he brings out the best in me.

The NYX HD Photogenic Concealer comes in a tube with wand applicator, it is a light weight creamy formula that gives light to medium coverage and finishes off flawless and smooth on my skin. It comes in an exciting range of (12) shades to blend with any skin color.

Im a CW03 Light/Pale

Photo Credit: HolaMUA.com

From my experience (depending on some varying factors like weather, condition of my skin and etc), it only creases when my oil gland is tremendously active and that is most likely during the summer time in Manila which is March, April and May so i make an effort to pat extra powder to set it perfectly on my skin.

However, I try to avoid it during the months of November to January when the weather is cold. There are spots where it gets a little flaky and additional moisture helps but not all the time (whispers: i know it's my skin that is a little problematic).

This is my under-eye with only a fair amount of moisturizer applied on it.









Notice how this concealer also brightened my skin? In love.

Will i buy another tube once i finish this? Yes. I love how it works for my skin in a normal day when its not summer or the holiday season. I may have some issues with it but it can be resolved without too much effort. It is, at the very least, worth a try.

If youre in Manila and would like to get a tube and be amazed, head over to any SM Department store thats where i got mine for not more than P500.00 hahaha i cannot remember how much exactly. Will update this ASAP.

Do you happen to own one for yourself and have tried-tested the product? What do you think?


Much Love,
Pattieta

Discalimer: Views and opinions above are my own and not influenced by any party or company. Product was purchased with my own money.

posted from Bloggeroid


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...