Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Hunt: Perfect Face Foundation

So i stayed up really late last night because i was browsing through ads and reviews of foundation for oily skin. I took screen caps so i wont forget and earlier today i brave the traffic and went to the mall near my house.

I was seriously eyeing on drugstore products like revlon, l'oreal, maybelline, cover girl, and max factor. Unfortunately, some products werent available or maybe i was just blind not to find them or i didnt get any help with the counter ladies who assisted me. It's a pity. Anyway, i thought if i walk a little more i'll find watsons in the opposite end and that, of course; happened.

I got myself the Quick FX tinted moisturizer and the Quick FX CC Cream. I already tried them tonight and so excited to use them tomorrow and take pics! Has anyone of you tried one of these already? It looked promising. Im excited for tomorrow.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...